Sign in to follow this  
ThePope

Star Wars: KOTOR II The Sith Lords GOLD!!

Nope, they only published it.

Black Isle published?? I thought they were just a dev house. Didn't Interplay publish all that stuff?

Black Isle published?? I thought they were just a dev house. Didn't Interplay publish all that stuff?
Black Isle was part of Interplay. They were somewhat of a separate unit I think. Kind of like EA Sports I think.

Nope, they only published it.

Whoops! Yeah, I forgot that. Now I remember the silly-looking Dragon Logo that BioWare had. Yeah, so Bioware did make BG2... :P

Black Isle was part of Interplay. They were somewhat of a separate unit I think. Kind of like EA Sports I think.

Well, yes, exactly. That's why it would surprise me if Black Isle published something, since they were a first-party Interplay developer.

Weird. It still seems to me, however, that it would be an Interplay-published game under the Black Isle label, but maybe not, I don't know...

As it was both a developement team and a label Interplay used, I suspect when people say 'Black Isle published they mean Interplay published under the Black Isle label. That's what I think. But Black Isle maybe had some publisheing side staff too separate from interplay? Don't know.