Sign in to follow this  
Ben X

Wizard Jam 10 *Team Seeking Thread*

This thread is for folks seeking a team to work with! If you have a particular set of skills and want to contribute to someone else's game, post in this thread, preferably in the below format. If you find a team, please edit your post and note that.

If you're looking to recruit members for a team, and there's no one here who fits the bill, you can pimp your team in the team recruiting thread.

And everyone can join the #wizardjam channel on the Idle Thumbs Slack channel for team-building, advice or just live chit-chat while we're working on our games!

Format:

What I'm Doing: What you're able to contribute and your experience level

Contact Info: Your contact info (PM, email, whatever)

And optionally:
Time Zone: It's probably easier to work with people who aren't 12 hours off from you? But maybe it's fine.
Portfolio: A link to your portfolio / website / whatever if you have one, so people can check your style.

[Then whatever else you want.]

Example:

What I'm Doing:

Programming; I'm a web developer and don't know any game engines but would like to learn.

Contact info:

PM me on the forums or message me on the Idle Thumbs Slack

Time Zone: 
EST (UTC -5) but I'm usually up late

Portfolio:

I've never made a video game but here's my website! www.puffin.biz

I've been programming for a long time and am a terrible artist, I'd like to team up with someone who has a little Unity experience that can help teach me and also do art. Willing to work 24 hours a day for 2 weeks straight and my cat can do a perfect Wario impression.

Template:

What I'm doing: 

Contact Info: 
Time Zone:
Portfolio:

Thanks to those who came before me and created this thread format. I am standing on the shoulders of giants.