Sign in to follow this  
hopeyeu

Mass Effect 2

Anyone know if this will have a "previously on" sequence? I like the idea of continuing the storyline from the first game, but I cant' remember anything. I think I played as a man who was rude to everyone except hot space chicks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dich vu giup viec nha uy tín giúp việc nhà quận 12

Ha, that Commander Shepard sure is a jerk!

Don't worry too much about missing anything from the first installment. Not much of the original plot gets carried over to ME2 anyway; the writers literally start from scratch about 5 minutes in to the sequel. The only time having a save from the previous game is worth it is when

Spoiler

You go see Wrex on Tuchanka, assuming he's alive. Wrex is a much more interesting character than his replacement.

Seriously though, IGN's summary of the plot is fine:

12 hours ago, hopeyeu said:

Anyone know if this will have a "previously on" sequence? I like the idea of continuing the storyline from the first game, but I cant' remember anything. I think I played as a man who was rude to everyone except hot space chicks.

I think the PS3 version has some kind of visual novel that sums up the first game. Maybe you can find a playthrough of it on youtube