Sign in to follow this  
xchen

Glow (TV Series)

7 hours ago, xchen said:

Anyone watching Glow yet?

Yeah, I watched and enjoyed it. It's one of those shows which, if I were to describe the premise and plot, would not seem at all worthwhile, but when you experience the implementation is actually very well done. The writing and performances are genuinely good, and while I was never Blown Away -IGN.com by any scene or episode in particular, I was never bored or uninterested in watching more.

I have had a fun time with Glow noticing characters portrayed by actors I recognized much later after thinking, "why is this person's voice sooooo familiar". Obvious one is 

Spoiler

Henry from Firewatch 

But more mind blowing was

Spoiler

Kate Nash

14 hours ago, xchen said:

I have had a fun time with Glow noticing characters portrayed by actors I recognized much later after thinking, "why is this person's voice sooooo familiar". Obvious one is 

Reveal hidden contents

Henry from Firewatch 

But more mind blowing was

Reveal hidden contents

Kate Nash

Another if you're into podcasts is the host of WTF with Marc Maron, whose name I forget.

Yes, I like Marc Maron and enjoyed his character. We finished the season today and I was very pleased with it overall. Looking forward to the continuation in season two. I wish Netflix would do more episodes per season because we're blowing through shows really quick these days.