Tanukitsune

Ms. Pac-Man... Salad? A.K.A. I have too much free time...

Am I mad or a genius? Maybe both... Look at what I made! :deranged:

103_0396.jpg

It has croutons for pellets, salami Binky, ham Pinky and cheddar Sue... No, there is no Inky, would you eat something blue?

If you look close you can see Ms. Pac-Man has her ribbon (salami), it also has most of the edible items from the game, like apple, pear, orange and pretzel! :woohoo:

And it was good! (Good enough, that is...) :mock:

I also have ideas for other retro game recipes... like a Burger Time burger (DUH!) and others...

Who knows, I might make a retro game recipe book one of these days... :crazy:

Presenting... The BurgerTime Burger! :sombrero:

103_0399.jpg

Can't you just hear your arteries clog? :naughty:

Too bad I didn't have lettuce and I had to use this foo foo baby lettuce, it would have been a lot better...

It's repulsive! It bears an uncanny resemblance to the babi pangan burger I just ate at Charlie Chiu's.

I guess the next step is grog that makes your rusty mug desintegrate. Don't forget to include the most important battery acid.

It's repulsive! It bears an uncanny resemblance to the babi pangan burger I just ate at Charlie Chiu's.

I guess the next step is grog that makes your rusty mug desintegrate. Don't forget to include the most important battery acid.

Sorry, I don't drink, so I wouldn't even know how to make it... ;(

But I could devise some sort of ice cream float.... But that's barely a recipe...

Cola/Root beer + Ice Cream.... :mock: