Sign in to follow this  
Rob Zacny

Esports Today 3/10/2016: Between Katowice and Shanghai

Aww dude, this news is so sad! Thanks for all the great work you put into the show, it was always a pleasure to listen to!

Aw dang, sorry to hear this show is ending so soon. Covering multiple games and multiple tournaments in 30 minutes per week was a tough challenge, I get why you feel putting the show on hiatus rather than put out half-baked discussions is a good idea. 

Good luck with your book launch, Andrew! And I'll see (listen to) you on Idle Weekend, Rob =)

Definitely a bummer but totally understandable. As someone who only really follows DotA in esports I was enjoying hearing talk about CS:GO, LoL, and other games. Gave me an appreciation of just how this entire side of gaming has started to move along.

hope the show continues to pop up around big events as a more enthusiast endeavor! You two are great podcasters, but covering the entirety of e-sports has always seemed like a bit of a sisyphean task when watching one tournament for one game handily devours a weeks worth of free time.

Like others here, I totally understand how much time monitoring that much e-sports takes, but will totally miss this podcast. I really appreciated your perspective and conversation.  I hope we'll get the occasional cast, but I appreciate all the episodes we did get, and I wish y'all the best with books and freelancing and all that.

Sign in to follow this