Travis

[Question] Unity Ads on iOS

I am just posting a link to my Unity question here because I am getting somewhat desperate, and you guys are super helpful and friendly. I am porting my little game over to iOS. All has gone fairly smoothly until I go create the archive. Seems there is an issue with Unity Ads when I perform the build. 

My full question is here. If anyone here can get me pointed in the right direction, I would appreciate it. 

I'm pretty sure I didn't have change anything in XCode to get Unity Ads to work, but I'll check when I get home. Are you in 5.3? It sounds like that thread is talking about the old Unity Ads, which was a separate package you had to add that was integrated into the editor in 5.

I am using 5.0.3 still and including Unity Ads still seemed really easy and straightforward until now. The test version works just fine, it's only when I go to create the archive that I have any issues.

I think Ads is a part of Unity after 5.1 or 5.2. I could upgrade, etc, but since everything seemed to be just fine till now I'd like to make sure that's necessary first.