Sign in to follow this  
Rob Zacny

Esports Today 8/11/15: Reliving the International

There's also no netcafe culture in NA. Pretty much the only access people have to PCs outside of the home is at school or in libraries. Piracy and cheap high quality broad band is pretty much reasons A-Z for why any Lords Managements are so hugely popular in China, SEA and CIS. To my knowledge, Dota pros from outside of NA don't really come from privilege.

I would be really interested, if anyone has the interest, for people who have the same low level of knowledge about LoL and DOTA, to check out a couple pro LoL games. I am curious if the incomprehension is just inherent to LoMas, or if the presentations of one or another make them easier to understand.

Relatedly, just posted links and spoilered recap to all the LCS Semis that finished today for League.

There is a woman called Strawbella playing support for Absolute which is an Australian team. 

Oh yeah, sorry looks like I mispoke in my post. The article is about the first woman to make it to the LCS tournament.

I would be really interested, if anyone has the interest, for people who have the same low level of knowledge about LoL and DOTA, to check out a couple pro LoL games. I am curious if the incomprehension is just inherent to LoMas, or if the presentations of one or another make them easier to understand.

Relatedly, just posted links and spoilered recap to all the LCS Semis that finished today for League.

I tried to watch a couple LoL games.  Totally unintelligible to me and the casters assumed I knew way more.  I think knowing one Lord's Management game isn't enough to easily enjoy another.

Sign in to follow this