Bjorn

Lisa: The Painful RPG

I've already completed Lisa the Joyful (according to the in game save times it took me just a little over two hours).  I have mixed feelings about it but overall I found it enjoyable as someone who really liked Lisa the Painful.  I mostly just wished for more of the dark humor that Painful had, and it would have been nice to have a bit more interaction with weird characters in the world as Joyful is really combat-focused and mostly lacked the little moments that made Painful intriguing for me.

Woot!  I will buy this if for no other reason than I got Lisa for dirt cheap during the sale and actually kind of felt bad after I ended up enjoying it so much.  I am a bit disappointed to hear that it's combat focused though, as the combat was (usually) the least interesting part of the game. 

I don't know what to think of the game, I just

set a whole orphanage on fire by accident and the guy there made a "this is the third most tragic thing in my life".

If this is what dark humor has to offer, count me out. Or is this called the Painful RPG because of how bad the jokes are?  <_<