Roderick

A tour through Fanboy Quarters

I just made a load of pictures of my room, with all of the action figures, manga, games and whatnot in it. Mostly collectibe merchandise. And I thought I'd post a link here:

http://student-kmt.hku.nl/~roderick/vitrine/

To give you a sampler, here's something I bought only yesterday, and it is The Cutest Thing Ever:

vitrine04.jpg

Pinky-cos: WAAIII!

Win!

Nice one dude, I am actually impressed and a little jealous. I wish I had the money to buy more crap.

Saw some good stuff there as well, Diablo II figures (lol) VOLDO! (superb) Vash teh stampede etc etc...

Shame those start wars figures aren't more oldschool though.

You'd be surprised how little I actually spend on this. A lot of it is discount, and I only buy the things I really REALLY want. I know a lot of people who have far, far bigger collections. But I like mine too =^__^=

A friend of mine ordered them online and sent a few to me as a gift :') They're gachapon, Japanese toys in plastic balls from vending machines, which you'll find everywhere there.

They rock, don't they? :sombrero: Stupid thing is I didn't even intend it to stay mint in box; I just never really got around to unpacking it. Which is weird. But it's been there for half a year now, and I haven't even played with it! Idiocy I tell you!