Sign in to follow this  
Aggro Crag

FIFA 15

Anyone else pick up this game this week? I picked it up for the Xbox One and started career mode on Professional difficultly. Still forming opinions about the gameplay updates, but I do have a few thoughts on the updates to the presentation. I really dig seeing the field deform as players run around, seeing player kits getting dirty, and better team celebrations. But the the increased focus on replicating the TV viewer's experience sorta really highlights where they didn't put any effort. Like, seeing on the field security and photographers frozen in place is waaaay more noticeable to me.

Anyways, curious to read other thoughts about changes. I'm also currently trying to find all the wonderkids in career mode, so if anyone has recommendations, I really wanna read some of those.

I was planning on picking it up on PC since I don't have a current gen console, but money got tight and all my friends who were going to get it got it on the Xbone. I still have a copy of PES2014 that I got for free from PSPlus, so might just play that and pretend really hard.

I picked this up too but haven't had a chance to play more than a few matches.

I've noticed the match scores and league table for my selected real world team (Arsenal) are often out of date. Seems like they take a few extra days to update with the results of a weekend round of the EPL.

I got this for the PC and have been enjoying it so far.  I spend most of my time in the Be A Pro mode but really need to get to work on my AFC Wimbledon managerial career soon.