Sign in to follow this  
Gwardinen

Wildstar

Just wondering whether anyone else is playing Wildstar at the moment? I'm on the EU server Eko because it's where the PC Gamer and Rock, Paper, Shotgun guilds are. If no better options present themselves, I will likely join those, but it'd be cool to have some Thumbs on the friends list even if we don't form an organisation.

I'm kinda interested in this game

first mmo in years to get my attention

If anyone has a NA guest pass they'd be willing to pass along I'd like to try it out. Been burned too many times to drop 60 right away though.

Mysterious benefactor said he might give me a week pass, but i doubt i'll be sticking around after that untill the inevitable F2P.

The inevitable F2P happened! I am currently redownloading the client because I quite enjoyed this game but just didn't quite have the time/money combo to make a subscription worth it.

Anyone else interested?

I'm tempted, but honestly don't know if I'd get anything from WildStar that I can't get from Guild Wars 2 (whose expansion launches in a few weeks) and The Secret World (an MMO where I struggle through the meh combat to get to the great storytelling). Housing? I hear WildStar's housing system is pretty great.