Sign in to follow this  
Stuart

System Shock 2 Co-op Fun (Steam Version)

I love SS2. I also love co-op. Who'da thunk that both are pretty fun together? Sure, the oppressive, eerie atmosphere is lost, but sometimes, you just wanna shoot a Many with two other people. So, I wonder, anyone have System Shock 2 and wanna play its 3 player co-op?

This is assuming you have your game modded and ready for multiplayer. If want to know how to mod it, check out this here guide. There's actually a couple of more mods you need to do. Since I got my game heavily modded with all kinds of graphical mods, 

You'll need Hamachi to play this. You can get it here. Sign up for a free account. Log in, go to your profile, look for My Networks in the Networks tab. Click Add Client and then you download Hamachi from there. Any help you need getting set up, just ask me here or on Steam! As for a means of communications, I was thinking perhaps the Idle Thumbs Steam Group chat, or just normal steam voice chat. I have Mumble if anyone has a room or something. 

So add me on Steam if you wanna play! My SteamID is thecineaste. I'm in winter break, so I can play whenever in the evening, except this Saturday. 

it has coop!?

FUUUUCK YEEAAAH SON.

But yeah, it has fucking co-op. If ya wanna play, I can help ya out getting your game mod-ready. The link above is helpful, but there are some extra mods you need that I can help ya set up. Or I could make a SS2 mod-ready thread. I unno. Add me on Steam if you want more info, I guess! :P