Sign in to follow this  
ThunderPeel2001

Portable Pinball Wizardy - Dreams and Fantasies in your phone!

Well holy crap if I didn't just stumble across something that totally blew my mind today. If you're not an old school Amiga fan, this will undoubtedly mean very little to you. (Sorry to get your hopes up.)

Pinball Dreams AND Pinball Fantasies in completely faithful high-definition 3D renditions! You can finally see that these tables would actually look like, while retaining the exact gameplay and, quite importantly, the music... Wherever you go! (I may never do anything else with my iPad again.)

mzl.srvkhbyb.320x480-75.jpgmzl.mwimpxwb.480x480-75.jpg

Linkies: Pinball Fantasies HD and Pinball Dreams HD

Come join me down the rabbit hole of highly addictive pinball games! You don't need that job, or that house, or that partner. Everything you need involves a shiny metal ball and some flashing lights...

Holy shit, i recognize that table on the left.

I used to play the DOS version of this.

Have you ever played Pinball Arcade for iOS/Android/PS3/360? They do a really good job recreating real life pinball machines. I have it for the x-box 360 and it pisses me off because the publisher of that version went under so it's way behind on DLC releases until the game is rereleased next month. However the iOS version apparently isn't having those issues so it's worth checking out on there.

I might check that out. There was something wonderfully nostalgic about revisiting these old Amiga games in HD, though :)

Some Brazilian guy was making a real life replica of the PartyLand table -- the reverse of Pinball Arcade!