Sign in to follow this  
evildoc

Argh, the posting restrictions

They confuse and burn! I've read the faq and done the hello-thread wave, even replied things over in 3MA land, and still get shunted off to moderation space in some places.

Apparently my post count is low. I'm not sure how low, but granted not high. Or, my posts suck and maybe this is just a hint I should shut up already. I'm not sure.

Or maybe I'm just lame and missing some vital step. I thought to PM someone and ask... but my post count is too low to PM. *facepalm*

So, yeah, I hereby volunteer myself to any efforts to document/explain/test said strange states for the benefits of all noob-kind.

They confuse and burn! I've read the faq and done the hello-thread wave, even replied things over in 3MA land, and still get shunted off to moderation space in some places.

Apparently my post count is low. I'm not sure how low, but granted not high. Or, my posts suck and maybe this is just a hint I should shut up already. I'm not sure.

Or maybe I'm just lame and missing some vital step. I thought to PM someone and ask... but my post count is too low to PM. *facepalm*

So, yeah, I hereby volunteer myself to any efforts to document/explain/test said strange states for the benefits of all noob-kind.

We don't even really know anymore. This forum is a hacky piece of shit and we set our permissions so many years ago that they've been difficult to unravel them. We're going to upgrade to better forum software in the hopefully very near future and that should address some of these problems.

You can see your post count under your name in any post you make, and posts to Idle Banter don't increase your post count.

posts to Idle Banter don't increase your post count.

Fi! There goes my clever plan of bitching in enough threads to meet future minimum requirements! It's all old testament in here, fierce and ever fickle.

Sorry to pick any scabs, know too well how it goes with software legacies. Count me a beta meat shield volunteer as the future approaches.

Fi! There goes my clever plan of bitching in enough threads to meet future minimum requirements! It's all old testament in here, fierce and ever fickle.

Sorry to pick any scabs, know too well how it goes with software legacies. Count me a beta meat shield volunteer as the future approaches.

Okay, our web guy Doug wiped out that restriction, so it should be fine now. Reply here again if it's still not working.