Sign in to follow this  
Snooglebum

GamersGate sale

Everybody and their dog might know this already, but it bears repeating. GamersGate has a crazy 80-game sale going on, with everything on that list 75% off. http://www.gamersgate.com/offers

It even has the tear-causing game Death Track: The Resurrection. How could that be missed!

I strongly recommend OutRun 2006 Coast to Coast, the best version of probably the best arcade racer there is. If you're not familiar with the genre you'll be born again.

Use a 360 controller. Use manual transmition. A standard race takes just 5 minutes and there are shedloads of modes including huge marathons through every stage consecutively.

Force higher graphics settings with nvidia/ati controls, still looks lovely.

aDk_pstvdrg

Outrun 2/2006 was my favourite Xbox game. I love it so!

I have not heard of most of these games. I'm guessing that that is a combination of shit marketing, most of the mainstream gaming press not even looking at these games, and some of the games being teeerrible. Still, some of these look mighty fun! If I had the spare cash, I would love to buy a few games.

I'd love to try A Farewell to Dragons, Alien Shooter, Death to Spies, NecroVision and Planet Alcatraz.

Check out this gameplay from Planet Alcatraz:

8UZmrHjZ9DU

Yea, you better watch your manners or he'll amend you! By the way, if you're going to show a gameplay video... Maybe not skip everything skippable for the people who, you know, have not bought the game. :grin:

Edit: Actually,

is probably a bit better.

Haha, none of the subtitles match the actual voice acting, which also seems to suffer from poor translation. :grin: HAHA, one of the enemy texts is actually "I like to kill people".

Edited by PiratePooAndHisBattleship

GamersGate always has the stuff I am least interested in, on sale. It annoys me.

Edits: I just watched the Planet Alcatraz video. Oh my fluffy lord. I'm not sure whether to howl with laughter or cry tears of blood and anguish over that voice work.

Edited by Orvidos

Is the whole game like that? can you just put it on demo mode and listen to him treathen to amend people?