Sign in to follow this  
schepton

The Void

I've had it sitting here for weeks, but I'm not going to start it until the new graphics card is in and my exams are finished.

Tell me more, tell me more!

Well, it's kind of like an adventure game, and an RTS, and something that is very dififcult and frustrating, but it's fun!

You're some kind of lost soul, and you need to bring color back to this "Void". Color is everything in the game, it's your health, ammunition, and currency, so managing it carefully is key to doing well.

Here is an intro gameplay video from the German version, which is quite different from the English version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_nnl5JS0cI

I'm going to point my stupidity out, though hopefully I'm not the only one, but I was reading your description and was like "What? Really? Wow, that is totally not what I saw in screenshots, why were they hiding these things?!"

I thought you were talking about the one with the rocketeer in a void, dark void.

So in short,developers, combine the void and dark void to make void: dark void and i'll check it out.

I got it during Steam's year end sale, but probably won't get around to playing it for a while (My backlog is so obscene right now I'd get arrested if I showed it in public).

All the praise for its uniqueness stokes my curiosity, but all the complains about its ridiculous difficulty are discouraging me from installing.

All the praise for its uniqueness stokes my curiosity, but all the complains about its ridiculous difficulty are discouraging me from installing.

Yeah, this game doesn't hold your hand in any way whatsoever. You will need to restart the game multiple times until you figure how to best manage your color. Obviously, this sounds like a major design flaw, but I've been able to look past it, because the world and story is so fascinating.