Sign in to follow this  
ThunderPeel2001

1 vs 100

I have a sneaking suspicion that I'm going to sound really uncool when I say this... but! I'm really enjoying playing this at the moment. Has anyone else checked it out?

I saw you.

(...on XBL listed as playing 1 vs 100).

I wanted to check it out to see how it works but I couldn't find it in the Xbox interface.

I saw you.

(...on XBL listed as playing 1 vs 100).

I wanted to check it out to see how it works but I couldn't find it in the Xbox interface.

Yeah, it's kind of hidden and doesn't show up in your games library. Bit silly, really. You can find it in one of the sub-menus (like Inside XBox or whatever) if you scroll along. Once you click on it you get a list of games which should be, but sometimes aren't, in chronological order. There's a new game every 30 mins, but you can join midway through, too. They're mainly just in the evenings (around 7+pm, I think).

Someone should really improve the interface, shouldn't they? (Know any industry insiders you can nudge into doing something?)

I can imagine it would be great fun with a bunch of friends sitting around shouting out answers, too. Kind of like a pub quiz.

I played a lot in the beta earlier this year, easy way to kick back and relax!

It's not available most places, though, right? At least I don't think it's available here. I tried finding a listing of where it was available, but failed.

I'd be in for a group game with party chat running. Is that even possible? I have yet to try the game...

I'd be in for a group game with party chat running. Is that even possible? I have yet to try the game...

Yeah, that could be good, although I'm not sure how it would work. You CAN have speech in the game, but I've never heard anyone use it... I can only assume that microphones are turned off once the multiple choice answers appear? Or maybe not? Plus, I'm always sent to "Great Britain" (which the British host and British based questions), not sure how it would work with international players?