Sign in to follow this  
Sinkwater

Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes

I got this game on the DS yesterday and it is really addictive. It's one of those hybrid games that really hits a sweet spot. It has RPG, strategy, and puzzle elements, but none of them seemed tacked on like many multi-genre games. Anyone else loving this game?

No, but I'm really looking forward to it. Got an extended demo from Nathan Vella at Edinburgh Interactive in August. He's such a cool guy, and Capy as a whole are awesome too, so all the signs are good.

So this is a somewhat weird post, but this has been irritating me for a while.

I played Clash of Heroes on XBLA a while back, but then my console red ringed just as I was a few games into the final campaign. For whatever reason, I would really like to finish the game by picking up the PC version, but I don't particularly want to replay almost the entire game.

I realise this is a long shot, but does anyone have a save file for this game that I could use to start the last campaign again? Alternatively, does anyone know of a place that I would be likely to find such a save? I did some Google searches to that effect without much luck, and there also doesn't seem to be a save editor that's widely available.

I really did quite like this game, and would love to finish it, but it is surprisingly long and I don't think I have the patience to replay damn near the whole game to do so.

Someone on my Steam list was playing it the other day. Maybe it was you. Have you tried gamefaqs.com? sometimes they will post save games. Having played throuhg it twice on the DS, i was a lot quicker 2nd time. i really did like that game:)

Edit: gamefaqs doesn't have any it seems.

So this is a somewhat weird post, but this has been irritating me for a while.

I played Clash of Heroes on XBLA a while back, but then my console red ringed just as I was a few games into the final campaign. For whatever reason, I would really like to finish the game by picking up the PC version, but I don't particularly want to replay almost the entire game.

I realise this is a long shot, but does anyone have a save file for this game that I could use to start the last campaign again? Alternatively, does anyone know of a place that I would be likely to find such a save? I did some Google searches to that effect without much luck, and there also doesn't seem to be a save editor that's widely available.

I really did quite like this game, and would love to finish it, but it is surprisingly long and I don't think I have the patience to replay damn near the whole game to do so.

I'm not 100% sure they are from CoH, but the date matches up with when I played it and according to the Steam forum it was the right location.

Clash of Heroes Saves.zip

Thank you! That actually worked perfectly! I've begun to play the last campaign again, and hopefully I'll soon be able to finally finish this game.

I am amazed and grateful that all this actually came together. I suppose the internet can be a force for good now and then.

Thank you! That actually worked perfectly! I've begun to play the last campaign again, and hopefully I'll soon be able to finally finish this game.

I am amazed and grateful that all this actually came together. I suppose the internet can be a force for good now and then.

You're welcome. Hope you enjoy the rest of the game!