OssK

The WizaaaaaaAAAaaaAArd (Wizard101 MMO username exchange)

Am I the only one lost here? Or is this an exclusive club for "Wizards" only?

Jokes aside, what exactly is this?

I thought this topic would be for comparing scores in AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!!: A Reckless Disregard for Gravity. :grin:

so...anyone playing this right now? i've just installed this and i'm wondering if someone's on here...my name's matthew shadowblade...lol.

In TBC, feral druids were also very popular because of their sudden viability as tanks, especially as off-tanks. Because of Death Knights and the improvements to the balance and resto tree and the not so aion gold wow power leveling wow gold wedding dresses Replica rolex Handbags Replica aion gold impressive changes to the feral tree, it seems like ferals have also pretty much suffered losses to their numbers. In fact I have a friend who played a feral druid for all of TBC but suddenly decided to be a tree for this expansion. The shadow priest is another example of a spec I haven’t seen much of. In TBC, they were very useful as mana batteries - a niche that gave them some importance in raids. Perhaps because of their wow power leveling mediocre dps compared to other dps classes and the fact that the mana battery role has been made available to others like Ret pallies, the shadow priest isn’t as popular as they used to be. In fact, I’ve only encountered a shadow priest in a dungeon run just today! wow gold It’s amazing how much things can change in just a small amount of time. I’m sure these vary from server to server but I’m sure at least some of these observations are true for some of dsdjbbnnfiuuie you. What kind of changes to the class spec landscape have you experienced so far? wedding dresses As the year wraps up here in 2008 and heads into 2009, we tend to look back over the events that unfolded and say things like "Remember when..." and "I almost forgot that he did...". For Gamers, we look at events in terms of games we played and what we liked or disliked, such as "I stood in line ALL NIGHT for HALO 3" or "Dude, remember when you kept telling me Fallout 3 was STILL just a myth?". For Replica rolex those of us fans of Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning, we look back at the events that led up to the launch of our new favorite game, what went wrong at launch, and what was done right. Ten Ton Hammer would like to join you in reminiscing as we share the highlights (and low points) of Warhammer Online pre and post launch, and there were Handbags Replica a lot of them, making Warhammer Online: The Wild Ride of 2010 0524 LJ.

I thought this topic would be for comparing scores in AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!!: A Reckless Disregard for Gravity. :grin:

WizaaaaaaAAAaaaAArd!!!: A Reckless Disregard for Magic.