Sign in to follow this  
miffy495

Gravity, and the disregarding thereof.

During GTA this afternoon, someone mentioned that there was a demo available for AAAaaaAAAaaaAAAaaaAAA! A Reckless Disregard for Gravity. Intrigued, I checked out the demo later on this evening. After playing through the demo, I purchased the game. It's pretty awesome. Gets rather complex as it goes, too. Between tagging government buildings with profane graffiti, flipping off people who are anti-jumper, giving thumbs up to my supporters, and trying to smash into birds for the point bonuses they deliver, I have a lot on my plate during what should be a simple matter of falling off a building. I had a friend start a Steam chat while I was playing the demo, so now he's hooked too. This shit is excellent. Who else is giving it a go?

Well, as often happens, I wasn't really interested in a game, and then someone here posts about it, so I buy it. Or I will when I get home.

I haven't played it much since it came out, but I played a ton of the preorder alpha build when that came out (I bought the game at that point) and I imagine once I get through the big pile of stuff I have right now, I'll go back to it.

This is a rad game! For anyone who didn't hear me recommend it on the podcast a few months back, I recommend it now!

I got it after a mention in one of the podcasts. I'm at a point now where every new area costs 12000 teeth to unlock, so I'm going to have to practice on some of my lower-scoring levels in order to increase my rating. It's one of those games where constantly restarting doesn't get frustrating and repetitive.

Played the demo and even wrote some words about it a couple of months back. It was good, sort of annoyed I didn't act in time to get TWEotW deal, but I'll grab it when life calms down a bit.

During GTA this afternoon, someone mentioned that there was a demo available for AAAaaaAAAaaaAAAaaaAAA! A Reckless Disregard for Gravity. Intrigued, I checked out the demo later on this evening. After playing through the demo, I purchased the game. It's pretty awesome. Gets rather complex as it goes, too. Between tagging government buildings with profane graffiti, flipping off people who are anti-jumper, giving thumbs up to my supporters, and trying to smash into birds for the point bonuses they deliver, I have a lot on my plate during what should be a simple matter of falling off a building. I had a friend start a Steam chat while I was playing the demo, so now he's hooked too. This shit is excellent. Who else is giving it a go?

Twas me.

It's fucking awesome. A definite buy when I get money.

I'm really interested in grabbing the game. I also like the way the game title is extremely friendly to alphabetically listed collections of games! Like the habit some people have of putting an 'aaa' in front of the name of the person whom they call most often on the phone.

I was kind of annoyed that the demo wanted to install into:

C: \Program Files\AAAAAAAaaaaaAAAaaaaaaaaAAAAAaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA - A Reckless Regard For Gravity\

It's a bit absurd (I know that's the point, but still). Anyhoo, the presentation of this game is superb... It's a got an awesome sense of humour.