Sign in to follow this  
toblix

No text necessary

Okay, apparently I was wrong. Here's the text: I have more points than James!

A mere five! I've never felt so close to another person.

So, you guys are buying avatar stuff? I kind of want the cool stuff, but I also kind of want to hold on to my imaginary cyber-dollars.

My avatar's outfit was meant to be more of a statement on the debate over purchasable outfits than a dashing attire.

Oh, I get it. It's a subversive work of public art.

Yes.

I've never really cared about gamerscore (if that's what it's called) before, but when you pointed it out, it really got my competitive urges, uh, flowing?

I know, I know! It's pretty much futile for me to care about it, since most of my game-playing happens on PC and PS3, and it seems completely irrelevant when compared with anyone who has significantly more or significantly less, but now that it's so close it suddenly assumes some sort of significance in my mind that has nothing to do with anything real or meaningful or important or good. We should plan out our Achievement-achievement so that we can stick together GAMERSCORE BUDDIES FOR LIFE, YO.

Or: not.

Well, I'll definitely be watching your score, making sure I adjust for any changes.

Okay, apparently I was wrong. Here's the text: I have more points than James!

Oh, I realize that. And I have more points than both of you combined :getmecoat

It took me a long time to figure out what the original post in this thread was intended to convey. Until a few minutes ago, my assumption was that it was some kind of virtual dress-up as Andrew Ryan and a Big Daddy.

All right, J and TP. I'll keep a close watch and make sure to keep up. Currently the next game I've got lined up for the 360 is Forza 3, but if the going gets tough I'll probably play some shitty XBLA games.

I'm currently playing Fallout 3 on Games For Windows Live (hooked into my XBox Live account)... So, er... "watch out". Or something.

(I've actually no idea how far away my next achievement is... but I'm hoping it's 300 points for pressing fire)

I'm currently playing Fallout 3 on Games For Windows Live (hooked into my XBox Live account)

Hey, that's cheating! Getting Xbox points for playing PC games... what is the world coming to?

It took me a long time to figure out what the original post in this thread was intended to convey. Until a few minutes ago, my assumption was that it was some kind of virtual dress-up as Andrew Ryan and a Big Daddy.

Is that what he looks like? To my shame, I haven't played that game past the end of the demo yet. It's on my list of SYNONYM FOR SHAME.

Hey, that's cheating! Getting Xbox points for playing PC games... what is the world coming to?

My current game is Dawn of War 2 on the PC. Is this all a nasty fraud?

Is that what he looks like? To my shame, I haven't played that game past the end of the demo yet. It's on my list of SYNONYM FOR SHAME.

My current game is Dawn of War 2 on the PC. Is this all a nasty fraud?

Oh I don't know how similar it actually is. Ryan is just a dapper old-timey guy in a suit.

Does Dawn of War II give achievements? I bought it when Steam had it on half price, but haven't had a chance to play it yet.

Does Dawn of War II give achievements? I bought it when Steam had it on half price, but haven't had a chance to play it yet.

It has achievements via Games for Windows Live, yes.

We could play co-op sometime if you're ever not snoozing on Steam. Then I could get the co-op achievements OH YES.