Sign in to follow this  
toblix

Xbox Live Summer Update

HELLO FAGS

Just so you know, the updated Xbox Live interface will have:

• Easier party inviting
  • Automatic party reconnection if some shit happens and you lose connection

Awesome, no? Also there's some other stuff, but that didn't interest me.

Also, I'm sure you've all heard this, but apparently the reason for MS not upping the friend limit is to maintain compatibility with Halo 2.

Also, I'm sure you've all heard this, but apparently the reason for MS not upping the friend limit is to maintain compatibility with Halo 2.

I-know-better-because-I'm-from-the-Internet-moment: Why don't they just patch it or something? Also, such intolerance to expansion sounds like a pretty poor design in the first place. DEAR MICROSOFT, I KNOW BETTER BECAUSE I'M FROM THE INTERNET.

My reaction was that this could well be bullshit, but I have no problems believing that there are non-technical reasons why they don't just patch Halo 2.

For the first time I'm actually looking forward to this update. The last one never really gelled with me because the one thing that was trumpeted to have been improved (access to more stuff and easier navigation) never really worked for me.

I'm hoping a little more implementation of media support happens too. I'm tired of having to switch between my laptop and my X360 depending on what I want to watch.

LucasArts is selling a fake lightsaber for your avatar for $5. :eek:

Nice to see it still takes 20 seconds for the list of my last 10 games played to show up. Good job with the dashboard update. :shifty:

Netflix will supposedly be much improved, which is all I really care about. It'll be nice to actually know whether or not a movie is in HD before I select it, as much as I enjoyed playing Netflix Resolution Roulette...