Sign in to follow this  
syntheticgerbil

Meteos Astro Blocks for mobile phones

I just beat Meteos to completion on the DS with all of the unlockable crap unlocked (I know I'm late), and now I'm trying to unlock everything on the mobile phone version of Meteos that I am playing on a J2ME emulator.

Problem is, this version of Meteos plays way different than the DS one and I'm not sure I understand how to increase my score in order to get all gold medals through every stage. Unlike the original game it seems like the best way I've figured out that will yield a higher score it to constantly do 3 vertical blocks over and over without anything on top. It doesn't help to launch a ton of Meteos at once at all.

I've looked online for instructions or some kind of guide to maximizing my score in this game, but I'm afraid no one plays mobile phone games. I mean it's probably better no one plays mobile phone games because they usually really suck or have lots of naked women.

The Meteos one is a lot better than some of the others I've seen so far, so maybe there's a chance someone else here has it and can help me?