Sign in to follow this  
toblix

Idle Worms 1: The Caecilian Connection

So, how many actually got this for the 360? I did, and although it's no Worms Armageddon for the PC, it's not bad, and I'd surely like to kill you all in it. Anyone up for some rounds some day?

So, how many actually got this for the 360? I did, and although it's no Worms Armageddon for the PC, it's not bad, and I'd surely like to kill you all in it. Anyone up for some rounds some day?

I haven't bought it yet, but I will if we're doing forum matches, and we're doing forum matches, so I will.

If something gets scheduled at a time I can attend, I'll be there. Otherwise, back to Peggle :getmecoat

Demo was great, although I'm still confused why the industry standard jump button makes my worm fire a bazooka at his feet. I have to overcome at least fifteen years of conditioning to overcome every time I want to jump, and there aren't customizable controls. :(

Thumb games will probably convince me to get it. Worms multiplayer is a blast. The original Worms Armageddon was one of the first online games I played over a 56k modem. Lost most of my firing intuition over the years, though.

It's not like A is always the jump button. It may be other buttons, depending on how integral jumping is to the gameplay. I guess firing is considered the "main" action of the game.

If there's a match I can make, I'll buy it. There will likely be a match I can make, so I'll likely buy it. Hell, I love Worms, so I'll likely buy it anyway...

If there's a match I can make, I'll buy it. There will likely be a match I can make, so I'll likely buy it. Hell, I love Worms, so I'll likely buy it anyway...

I haven't bought it yet but I'll take the plunge if someone wants to play soon. Hell, I've got a couple hours right now if anyone is down with the cause...