Tanukitsune

A funny thins happend to me when I bought the latest Steam pack...

Those of you who follow Steam closely to catch all the awesome deals have probably seen the Meridian4 sale, which I got after trying all the demos I could find...

Today I noticed that Meridian4 has released another game called Chains, which, since the sale is still going on, is half price and also part of the pack I bought a few days ago.

I obviously thought I was gypped and pondered whether I should get the new game anyway... Since it was only 2€, I did! But Steam said I already owned the game?!:erm:

Sure enough, when I closed and reopened Steam, it was there!

Has anything like this happened to any of you?

Is this happening because of the sale or if you buy a "complete pack" you get all the games that are included in the pack after your purchase?

I'm guessing it's the first, but I'm hoping it's the second!:deranged:

I suspect they just applied a special grace period to this particular pack. Most of them time you wouldn't get a game added retroactively like this, but Chains was released in such close proximity to the general Meridian4 deal that they probably felt it would be a cheap move not to tack it on.

Yeah, that does sound more logical...

Meridian4 has Big Rigs Europe in their coming soon section... Here's hoping it's released AFTER the sale! I can't believe that game even got a sequel!:eek:

Hey! I think you're right! They just decided to give it a name similar to that game... But people are likely to think it IS a sequel anyway...

What where they thinking!? This is like naming your game Daikatana II! ;(