Sign in to follow this  
Ben X

The Indie Stone

Hi folks,

Lemmy and Binky are a coder and artist who have just gone indie. They regularly help out on Zombie Cow games, and are very nice chaps, and they've started up an indie development forum, www.theindiestone.com.

From their about page:

theIndieStone.com is a community all about indie game development set up by three indie developers: Lemmy, Binky and MashPotato. Our aim is to ‘have a bit of a laugh’ with other indie developers or indie gamers. Also to share knowledge on the disciplines of art, code and design.

They're putting up simple photoshop and coding tutorials regularly, and are trying to build a nice little community where everyone helps each other out.

I wouldn't normally plug a forum on another forum, but this is totally different to what Idle Thumbs does. [Admin, if you take a look and disagree, please blast this thread out of existence.] In fact, I'll mostly be lurking on there and not understanding what the hell anyone's talking about, as my coding and computer art skills are zero.

So, if there are any indie developers here who have questions or anecdotes or fancy joining in the weekly 'pixel-art in the shape' game, take a look:

www.theindiestone.com

Please pass it on to any non-Thumbs indie devs, experienced or fledgling, too! Cheers!

Oh, and if you don't want to register there and post in their site suggestions thread (the site is still finding its feet), please give a bit of feedback here!

Plug it I shall.

Just reading the founders' softographies. This made me lol:

"Driver 3 (Sorry!) (PS2/Xbox) - Tools & Tech"