Sign in to follow this  
MrHoatzin

Hitman - Codename 47 sucks ass

Redwall, help me out, man. I need a hint (not an answer) as to how to get to the white haired Japanese guy in the first Japan level. I want a Silent Assassin ranking (as I earned in the previous missions leading up to this one), and it seems ludricous to disguise 47 as an ersatz Asian in costume. I got the little fugu sushi, and I want to use that as the means of death. No one else must die, see?*

Thanks in advance. :sombrero:

* :nuts: at Kingz.

I played the first game when it was new. I loved it. Perhaps it's because back when it was new, its ideas and features were still fresh and new, but now, they've all been perfected in many of the newer games...

Oh, and... :ratched:

Have you been in the kitchen yet?

(BTW, did you receive the M4?)

I poked around the kitchen in the brief window of time I got. Did I miss something? There was that geisha chick who would visit the white haired guy and his dinner guest, too. Does she have any importance for me?

M4? That a gun? I don't need a gun. I wanna be quiet.

Yes, the geisha is important. Watch her in the kitchen.

The M4 is the carbine version of the M16 and arguable the most powerful weapon in the game. It's really not very useful, but it's fun to play with. The reason I was asking is that some variation of getting Silent Assassin on all four St. Petersburg missions gives you the M4.