OssK

From gamers with love...

Hey, I don't really know if it's fair to advertise my shit around here but hey... It's better than posting shitty youtube videos with Ronald Mc Donalds jerking around... Or is it ?

So here it is: a friend and I just started a little thingy called Bons Baisers d'un Gamer (From gamers with love hence the title) which is sadly in french (hey, i could make subtitles when I have time) but if any of you understands french, I'd be very happy to hear your impressions because I value your opinion (mainly Mareks "eeer prrr" on the video games industry).

Bons Baisers d'un Gamer Episode 1: les règles dans le jeu vidéo

If you don't speak french at all there might be a little thingy you'd understand: there are three words in english and two names you might recognize in the "thanks" part of the ending sequence.

Chouette, OssK, je bon jeux avec probabilitiment enormes! Mon parlaisement e typement Francais est un travestie (avec une fraction fortune, c'est perfect!), comme le récompense de mon executement dans la mon ordinateur, probabilites est zero! Hélas!

Oh fuck I could not understand a word I'm sorry, what were you saying ?

I'm sure I heard the word "breasts" a few times?

As all English schoolboys know, Brest is a place in France. :grin:

Subtitles would be neat, I noticed a Ninja in there at around seven and a half minutes but that was about it.