Erkki

SBCG4AP

I must admit, the Strong Bad games are better than I thought based on the first demo! And they are longer than the Sam & Max episodes, I think? At least it took me more than half a day to get through the second one.

Some of the mini games are nice (I especially liked the strategy game at the end of ep. 2), but the collectibles stuff I don't care about. I don't mind that it's there, though, for those who would.

I bought the whole season after receiving an e-mail about the special 20$ offer for those who bought Sam & Max.

Yeah, I'm thinking about doing that, too. I still haven't gotten a clear impression of what kind of game Strongbad is, though. Is it pure point and click?

I think Strong Bad gets a bad rap for having too many non-adventure parts, but I'd say that it has about as many "arcade" sequences as Sam & Max did. If you didn't mind the driving sequences in Season 2, or Whack-da-Ratz in Episode 3 of Season 1, you should be able to wrap your brain around Strong Bad. There are mini-games in there, too, but a lot of them are entirely optional to play.

Also it should be noted that I work at Telltale Games, so maybe my opinion is tainted or whatever.

I bought the first two episodes for Wii. I keep meaning to buy the later ones, too, but lack of time / money is troublesome.

They were pretty good! I finished them, which is more than I can say for most games.

They're really good. Not as good as Sam and Max: S2, but so far they've been great. I'm at Ep 3 right now.

I dunno why they get a bad rep, they've been nothing but fun. The race part in Episode One was hilarious - that could only have come from Mike Stemmle. The second one is great too, Chuck Jordan shines.

I just love this idea of having different people handle the different episodes, it's refreshing.

This is a major bump.

For those of you still wondering whether or not the game is worth getting, the End-All of All Opinions - the Mixnmojo review - is up. I reviewed Eps 2 + 3. And we say it is good, and thus it is. Mojo's word is law.

:) Seriously play the game, it's great and deserves a thread with > 4 posts, K?