Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Game can suck my rock

:tdown::(

I pre-ordered Guitar Hero: World Tour (Complete Band Game) + Free Bass Guitar from Game, which was due to arrive today. So the delivery guy comes and hands over a guitar sized box to which I'm very suspicious as it's quite obvious that there isn't going to be a second guitar and a fucking drum kit in there. So I open it up and it's just the free Bass.

So checking the order tracking page on their website once again (having done so twice a day for the past 4 days) I see that they've added a comment dated 11/11/2008 saying that my bank "declined to authorise payment", which is strange seeing as they have no reason to and I have the funds in there to pay. Why wasn't that message there on the 11th and why didn't they send me an email other than the one that says "Your Oder Is On It's Way!" and why did they think they would still send me the free Bass?

So I ring the number provided to contact them and use up my last £5 phone credit waiting on hold. I contacted their email support but I don't expect an answer from them for a few days.

Wankers.

I don't own any of the previous games so that guitar is useless to me, I can't buy the rest of the instruments in the shop. I'm so angry, they fucked over my weekend.

:(:(:devil:

Bastards, that's really shitty. I'd say head to your nearest outlet and speak to the manager there; if nothing else, you might get some satisfaction of venting at him.

I went to a store in the end and apparently they have pretty much nothing to do with the website at all. I could have bought the game and guitar but the problem with that is, according to the manager, it wont be possible to buy the instruments separately at a later date.

So it's have a go at customer support through email or wait till next Friday to buy it in the shop. :sad:

I picked up Mirror's Edge instead, so I do have something to play over the weekend. I'm enjoying it, but why is there lens flare? :shifty:

I picked up Mirror's Edge instead, so I do have something to play over the weekend.

Not while you were in LAME, I trust..?