Sign in to follow this  
Ryam BaCo

now i know and judge all the austrian people! hahahaha!

after my week in turkey where i met around one trillion other austrian people, who passed their exams it's a big honor for me to introduce you foreigners (hahahaha!) to the austrian world and give you a ranking arranged by sympathy (i know, i know, you always wanted to know THAT):

upper austria: these people are ultra-awesome, clever, nice, beautiful, *insertallothercomplimentsthatcomeinyourmindhere*!

tyrol, styria: awesome, insane, interesting and hard drinking people, but if you want to have a night without...ahm...well...if you prefer awake with...uhoh...again...shorter: tyrol + bar + bacardi cola = rotaaaaaattttiiiinnnnnggggg

salzburg, carinthia (you invented a very strange name for kärnten...pfff): nice people too. if you do a bunch of insane stuff you should take care of carinthian girls and their habit in being...well...intrusive.

vienna, lower austria: although i found the first vienna people, who aren't assholes or who aren't dumb i found enough other viennese, who confirm my bad attitute by talking german-german (okay, you won't understand THAT...), being arrogant as hell (vienna is the capital of austria, so we're better than you! hahaha! you upper austrian!), being dumb and annoying. to lower austria: mr. englishmen, now i know why you call lower austria

lower austria. i think this says enough.

note: my statements only refer to the people i met last week. so if you or if your brother's cousin's father's uncle or if your dog's grandpa are viennese or lower austrians (hahahahahha!): don't feel offended ;)

and...and...i can write that, because after some actions like a karaoke performance by burping classical music in front of over one hundret people, howling to the moon and randomly talk to everybody, who crosses my way by telling them how awesome the apegodsect is or by introducing myself as viennese in viennese-slang after telling them about the number eight you get...known...

i loved this conversations:

me (vienna-slang): hey, i'm christian and i'm from vienna!

other person: hey, cool, me too!

me (upper-austrian-slang): hahaha! not really, but eight! eight is always correct!

other person: eight? wtf???

me: yeah! eight! and now...go on!

although they can't be translated suitable.

I wish to meet a strapping gorgeous Austrian man. But reading your comments, make him Northern Austrian and I'll melt all over the place. :yep:

My brother-in-law is Turkish, btw. He's pretty cool, like a mischievous little boy. Perfect balance for my sister who's more the earnest type.

My brother-in-law is Turkish, btw. He's pretty cool, like a mischievous little boy. Perfect balance for my sister who's more the earnest type.

turkish people are nice. i think they are. i met to few, who were able to speak german/english but this reminds me to the 30 minutes conversation i had with a turkish hotel worker where i wanted to find out what he was doing in front of the hotel at 5 a.m. the main problem was that he was only able to talk in russian and turkish, while i tried to communicate in english with him...

it went something like that:

me: i think we've got a little communication problem there!

worker: ????

me: language. which languages do you speak?

worker: türkye. russian.

me: oh! russian! vodka! vodka! t.a.t.u.!

worker: oh...

me: you know...t.a.t.u...crap music...girls!

worker (grinning): russian girls...yes...yes...

LOL! That's precious!

My 'brolaw' also speaks German (he partly grew up there). But his Turkish accent is quite thick, sometimes I have to ask him to repeat himself.

And what were you doing there at 5 a.m., eh?

LOL! That's precious!

My 'brolaw' also speaks German (he partly grew up there). But his Turkish accent is quite thick, sometimes I have to ask him to repeat himself.

And what were you doing there at 5 a.m., eh?

wellll i was on my way to bed, because i was in need of a night where i come home...ahm...earlier...