Sign in to follow this  
Coldkill

Heavenly Sword

Just completed Heavenly Sword (took me less than a day :shifty:) but jebus it was good!

Kinda reminds me of Dynasty Warriors though.

Lots of button smashing and killing of huge armies pretty much on your own.

However, even with the above spoils I found it quite entertaining. Especially the last level.

You become a walking, talking kill everything goddess, even things that just touch you, get thrown back and killed. Which kind of helps with the mission to "Decimate Bohan's Army"

Anywho, rating: :tup:

Enormous bump, but I got this game yesterday. Went for a single-sitting playthrough because I had the chance, and it looked like I was going to do it.

Then I got to the last phase of the final boss and after an hour of trying it broke me. The bastard is too fucking difficult.

Watched some one play this while I was in Melbourne. It looked beautiful and it was nice to the guys who made Kung Fu Chaos rise from the ashes of their former company to do this.

However, the arrow sections (twing twang?) looked a tad tedious.

They're great fun actually.

By the way, I beat his on, like, my second fucking try when I played it again. The timing wasn't that hard to get :hmph:

This is a huge bump. But hey, it's a great game and the last boss is pretty difficult.

The arrow sections are insanely funny. With the sixaxis controller you end up doing crazy stuff to make your arrow hit it's target, the animations aren't half bad when you do :P