lobotomy42

This Holiday is just Packed!

At least, for those of us in NA :P Man, I really need to start making more time for video games. A ton just came out that I really wanted to play, but didn't get around to - and this winter looks to be even worse! I haven't even finished playing all the awesome titles from *last year,* let alone this one!

I had started Metroid, before my Wii broken. Then Eternal Sonata just zipped on by before I could play it, and Phantom Hourglass and now Touch Detective 2 (which I didn't even *know about* until a week ago) are out. Phoenix Wright is just around the corner, along with Battalion Wars, Fire Emblem, Mario, Mass Effect, Hellgate, Zack & Wiki, Rock Band, Nights into Dreams....

Is it just me, or is the Wii suddenly about to be on fire?

And here, I am, little old me, playing Okami and Half-Life 2. (The one with no "Episode" after it.) It feel so out of touch. So old! So "I have a job so I don't have time for that anymore" responsible.

I should just quit and play games all day. :P

At least Smash Bros got delayed until February...

It truly is a twisted world, when news like this can be considered good.

Hey whatever. I have time for other games now. I honestly was kinda relieved when they announced that.

Yeah I know. It's a pretty nice feeling actually, knowing there are good titles on the horizon, far, far away. If there wasn't anything to look forward to after the holiday batch arrives, I'd feel bummed out.