Sign in to follow this  
Tommy Gun

Toys R Us, Psychonauts (Xbox), eight freakin' dollars or cheaper (!!)

Psychonauts is one of my favorite games (it's actually how I found this forum in the first place, hah). I tell everyone to buy it, but my friend in the Navy couldn't find it. He just got out of the Navy (home for good), and we went to TRU. I found the Xbox version for $10.48! I made him buy it. Later I wished that I had bought another one, just because.

They're currently having a buy 2 get 1 free sale on all video games, so we went back. I got Okami, but I couldn't find anything else I wanted, so I got (the last) two copies of Psychonauts (one free). The dude there told me they were on clearance, so they were 20% off! $8, or cheaper if you're getting three games! Crazy. Kinda sad too.

Don't worry, I'm not some prick reseller who buys all the clearance games and sells them on ebay, I just got them to give as gifts or whatever (and you can never have too many Psychonauts!).

Toys 'R' Us do some very reasonable "end of line" deals over here too, but not quite that good (in my limited experience anyway).

They're not at all consistent however, wishing to sell you last year's top PC title for £5.99 but still charging £19.99 for a 3 year old - not to mention well and truly battered - GBA cart in a tatty box. :hmph:

Update: The DS Browser is out in the UK!!?