Sign in to follow this  
Moosferatu

Dreamfall

I can't remember everything that Ragnar has and hasn't said about Dreamfall. That article that Remi linked to on Mojo got me thinking though. It only listed Dreamfall as coming out on PC this year, but Ragnar has clearly said that it's going to be a multi-platform game. Does this mean that the PC version is going to be the only version coming out this year? If this is the case, could it be that the reason Ragnar hasn't announced what other platforms it will be for is because it might be next generation, or is it just because they're waiting for a publisher to sign? Do they already have a publisher? I can't remember! bah! I can't remember anything. :frusty:

It's coming out for Xbox. I don't think it's coming out for any other consoles, but now your hesitation is making me unsure as well. Maybe PS2? Doesn't seem right.

"Due for the PC fall 2005, Dreamfall is a third-person action-adventure set in The Longest Journey universe – a continuation of the saga begun in the bestselling and award-winning game."

From the official site

According to Google there is no instance of 'xbox', 'ps2', 'console', or 'platform' on the site. Interesting.

If you ask me, none of what we've seen so far warrants a next next generation console. With a little tampering and small levels or zones or whatever you could as well have this game on PS2.

Hmm, weird that they don't mention Xbox... That's the system on which they demonstrated the game for us.

If you ask me, none of what we've seen so far warrants a next next generation console.

:blink: That's post next generation, you venal isolated imp!

As far as I know and am current with, it's slated for release on PC and Xbox. No official announcement thus far on the contrary. We'll definitely hear of it otherwise.