Sign in to follow this  
baconian

cartoon elephant jazz

think hard.

do you remember a cartoon you saw on TV when you were a kid with an elephant who turned his trunk into a sax, or a trumpet, or a double bass, or whatever, to play along with some great jazz soundtracks? it was set in a squiggly stylistic city and looked a bit like the original pink panther cartoons.

i just want to know the elephant's name, the name of the cartoon, where i can see it again, anything. google isnt helping. nobody ive said it to knows what i'm talking about, except my dad who has a vague recollection. it was quality.

thumbs is my last resort before this turns into a quest. :frusty:

Dumbo? The bit where he gets drunk and sees pink elephants?

Not that I'd know :shifty:

Image9.jpg

goddamn it. the same two suggestions again.

:wtf: :ponycrap:

he played jazz! with his trunk! it was great!

BaBar?

BABAR!?!?!?!

At least dumbo vaguely fit the description. But BABAR!?!?

BaBar was a king! You wouldn't catch that elephant playing jazz on his trunk. No I say! NO!

BABAR!?!?!?!

At least dumbo vaguely fit the description. But BABAR!?!?

BaBar was a king! You wouldn't catch that elephant playing jazz on his trunk. No I say! NO!

Damn straight! I mean, hell, I'm sure Babar could mix it up and get on down with some o' that funky jazz shit if he'd wanted to... but on his own trunk??? Like the man said, he's a king! Ain't never heard of no king playing jazz on his own trunk before! I know I wouldn't, an I ain't even king!