Sign in to follow this  
thekingowl

[Android] Red Suitcase

redblog1.png

Hello, my friends. After many months, I finally managed to finish my game. I took the time at home during that quarantine to finish. I used a program called Twine (open-source tool for telling interactive, nonlinear stories), to develop this game. I hope you like it.

In "Red Suitcase" you will live the story of Officer Maisie. Understood in the small town, Maisie has her life changed when a red suitcase appears in the middle of town. It is the beginning of Maisie's adventure, trying to capture an assassin, before he finishes his plan. You will make the decisions during the investigation, taking Maisie to several places in the city, in search of clues to uncover the pattern of the killer. Face not only the killer, but also the citizens of the city.

blogEUA3.png

Only in English, "Red Suitcase" makes every detail presented in the story, can be used to unravel the enigma of the killer. Each decision will lead you to a different destination. Totally offline, you can have fun at any time. No ads. Your adventure will not be interrupted for anything. With multiple endings, "Red Suitcase" will make you choose the best outcome for your style of play. There is no right or wrong. You decide.

Red Suitcase - Play Store - DOWNLOAD