MomasVII

Drift Worlds - My first game release

Drift Worlds

After years of solo development I am excited to finally say I have released my pride and joy, Drift Worlds. Drift Worlds is an arcade racer that meets real world graphics. It has aspects of both outrageous scenarios and real world physics. You will find yourself driving across desert plateau's, above the clouds across snowy tundras or deep in the depths of a volcano. There are plenty of levels that I will constantly be expanding on and with dozens of cars to choose from there will be plenty to work towards.

The Idea is simple. Enter a level and race against yourself or against the current record holder. You will work towards getting 5 stars for the level to unlock more and to earn more money. It also has real crash physics that will dint and damage your car the more you crash and fall.

This has been over 2 years in the making and I would really appreciate some feedback that I will do my best to take into account. Here is the game trailer with all in game footage and the Play Store link.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.UndividedGames.DriftWorlds

Car1.jpg

Car3.jpg

Desert1.jpg

Grass1.jpg

Lava1.jpg

Levels.jpg

Snow1.jpg

Hi everyone,

I have just pushed a new release that makes the game go from 30FPS to 60FPS. It's a huge difference and runs very smoothly. Also the store prices have been slashed by 50%!.

Feedback is appreciated on how smoothly it runs on your device. <3