Sign in to follow this  
JohnBush64

Jesus: The Game

As a heterosexual, white, Christian male,  I have no doubt in my mind that Jesus would have voted Republican. I also have no doubt in my mind that Jesus loves Trump, and Trump loves Jesus. In fact, Trump himself just may be the second coming of Jesus, which would explain why he is persecuted when all he has done is look out for the world's best interests. He suffers daily for sins committed by us and what thanks do we give him - accusing him of being a racist, misogynistic, xenophobic, hateful, idiotic bigot. Donald John Trump, the 45th president of the glorious United States of America, deserves more recognition. He deserves the support of all Americans. He deserves praise for his stupendous bravery in the face of danger. If Jesus is love, then Trump is LIFE. How do we glorify our great president and give him the praise he deserves? Well, that question has boggled my mind since DJT was first sworn into the presidency.

Being the very observant person I am, I could not help but notice how much young people of today are hooked on their video games, especially that shooting one. The idea struck me with a surprise one day while I read over my subscription of the Wall Street Journal, why not produce a video game glorifying our president? It would be a great way to educate the kids of today on the truth about American politics, indeed it would definitely be some thought-provoking fodder for all those sheep drugged up on the pot-of-gold-at-the-end-of-the-rainbow promises pumped out by that Bernie Sanders fellow (Lord, does he remind me of Joseph Stalin).

With that said I had no idea about developing video games, but fortunately, as a hardworking Republican male in America, I'm pretty rich (although I am no Donald Trump). With the help of the old dollar bill, my grandsons website development skills, a team of overseas folk (Indians, I believe, or quite possibly Filipino), and the desire to give our president the praise he deserves, I can now announce that it's only a matter of time before a copy of Jesus Strikes Back: Judgement Day is in the hands of every wide-eyed American boy. I'm even more proud to announce the video game will be released free, that way there shall not be any excuses from those less privileged than me not to show their president the love he deserves. 

I shall end this declaration with one of my favourite verses, from my favourite book:

"Blessed Is The Nation Whose God Is The Lord" -(Psalm 33)

AMEN.
5tewXv4.png