SecretAsianMan

7 Days to Die

I've been getting into this game lately and I'd like to expand out to some multiplayer but am unwilling to wade into the cesspool that is public servers.  Would anyone be interested in a Thumbs 7 Days server?  I'd be willing to rent one if at least a couple people were interested.

As a general overview of the game, it's an open world zombie survival game.  It has all the things you'd expect from that description; crafting, skill systems, base building, combat, survival systems, looting, multiple biomes, etc.  One of the more unique things is the namesake seventh day.  Every seven nights in game a blood moon rises and a large zombie horde comes after the players.  Surviving this usually means taking refuge in a well fortified base with plenty of weaponry.  They get increasingly difficult as time goes on, adding in special zombies and bigger numbers.  It's currently in Alpha and shows in a few places.  The UI is largely unintuitive and the combat is slow and cumbersome, yet despite all that I'm strangely engrossed by the game.