Tanukitsune

Have you got Pac-Man Fever?

I've got Pac-Man Fever!

:woohoo:

It has 8 songs dedicated to retro games, including:

-Ode to Centipede

-Froggy's Lament

-Do the Donkey Kong :D

It also comes with a signed photo pf Buckner & Garcia...

I just realized this is the only music CD I've bought in ages... The rest are games soundtracks from collector's editions.... :mock:

I don't have Pac-Man fever. However I did enjoy the very well-constructed Pacman Vs. for the Gamecube. Connectivity people. It can work.

I don't have Pac-Man fever. However I did enjoy the very well-constructed Pacman Vs. for the Gamecube. Connectivity people. It can work.

Eeerm... :erm:

I'm not talking about Pac-Man Fever the Namco game, which is Mario Party with Pac-Man, which BTW, was never released in Europe AFAIK, but a music CD with songs dedicated to Frogger, Pac-Man, Donkey Kong, etc....

But now that you mention it, how did you get it? Did it come with another Namco game or did you buy it?

How is it? Like Pac-Man All Stars?

Pacman Vs. comes free with some uninteresting game called R-Racing. Though most people buy it because of Pacman Vs. It's basically your everyday pacman, except one player controls Pacman on the Gameboy and sees the whole maze, while up to three players each play a ghost on the television and see only a small portion of the maze. It works great. As ghost, you really have to work together to catch that pillswallowing orb and as Pacman you have to devise other strategies. It's fun because you sit in the same room and play depends on how everyone plays. Some mazes are beneficial to the ghost, others favour the ol' Pac. I've spent a good few hours in the night playing it with friends.

Pacman Vs. comes free with some uninteresting game called R-Racing. Though most people buy it because of Pacman Vs. It's basically your everyday pacman, except one player controls Pacman on the Gameboy and sees the whole maze, while up to three players each play a ghost on the television and see only a small portion of the maze. It works great. As ghost, you really have to work together to catch that pillswallowing orb and as Pacman you have to devise other strategies. It's fun because you sit in the same room and play depends on how everyone plays. Some mazes are beneficial to the ghost, others favour the ol' Pac. I've spent a good few hours in the night playing it with friends.

Oooh! I gotta get me that game! The closest thing I have is Pac-Man All Stars, where compete against other Pacs (Ms.Pac, Prof. Pac and Pac Jr) to get the most pills and similar quests in a multiplayer or single player mode....

It wasn't made by Namco, BTW... :mock: