Sign in to follow this  
dakhath

RUIn Gaming - need feedback on online game scheduler

Hey folks,

We're a tiny startup trying to solve the problem of scheduling game time with your friends (and groups). For example:

I want to play Left 4 Dead 2 on PC at 9pm EST tonight; Who can join? And your friends/groups would see that, as could possibly the general public who had L4D2 as one of their preferred games.

Anyhoo, we're at the point where we have a rough alpha of the site and I need some feedback as to whether you think it's something you would use. It's still buggy. There are still lots of features missing. So this is not for those who need spit and polish. I'm just interested in whether you get what we're trying to do and if it's valuable. Naturally, I'd love to get any suggestions and feedback. Feel free to post or PM me any questions or feedback.

create a new user or use this one:

uid: randomGuy10

pwd: password

Thanks!

-Albert

Forgot to mention the site only supports syncing with steam games at the moment. If you logon with your steam credentials (we don't store them and we don't want to store them), it'll sync your games list (assuming your steam profile isn't set to private).