Sign in to follow this  
Nelsormensch

Terminal7 39: This Room Made of Flesh

802__cover.jpg

This Room Made of Flesh

The first bioroid to stand on the brink of true sentience- shocking.

An... AI? A virus of unheard of power and reach? Maybe some other life form beyond our thinking? Truly bizarre.

And most surprising of all- a mom.

Quintin Smith from Shut Up & Sit Down joins to discuss the not one, not two, but three new mini-factions that are Data & Destiny's Runners. How malicious is Apex? How can Adam break from his chains? Just how rad is Sunny's uniform? Join us to find out!

Games Discussed: Android: Netrunner

Hello friends! Great show as ever!

As to the nature of Director Haas and her beloved son...

If you take a close look at Director Haas' Pet Project, the picture to her left (our right), when you zoom in to it, is pretty much labeled Thomas Haas.

When you combine that with Thomas' own fiction in the Creation and Control box, there's really no doubt that he's a bioroid. But the glasses are a cute touch.

Also, as long as I'm here, and since I'm your newly self-appointed flavor assistant:

The people on Windfall are Andromeda, Silhouette, and Nasir! They're coming for you, Apex!

Also, as long as I'm here, and since I'm your newly self-appointed flavor assistant:

The people on Windfall are Andromeda, Silhouette, and Nasir! They're coming for you, Apex!

OH MAN! I could tell it was Andromeda, but the other two! Sharp eye, well done.