Gwen

Super Mario Galaxy: 600%

opinionated in a way that is different from me

Oh hey, this thread!

So I have some new respect for what you were trying to do here Austin. My daughter and I have hit the 220 hour mark on Super Mario 3D world by maxing out save files and then erasing them and starting all over. I've lost track of how many times we've played through now but it is actually quite enjoyable starting from a fresh slate over and over. We've both gotten super good at the game now and its pretty fun trying to blast through these levels as fast as we can while trying to get all stars, stamps, and top of the poles.

Oh hey, this thread!

So I have some new respect for what you were trying to do here Austin. My daughter and I have hit the 220 hour mark on Super Mario 3D world by maxing out save files and then erasing them and starting all over. I've lost track of how many times we've played through now but it is actually quite enjoyable starting from a fresh slate over and over. We've both gotten super good at the game now and its pretty fun trying to blast through these levels as fast as we can while trying to get all stars, stamps, and top of the poles.

Hah, I never ended up finishing this. Was doing it while I was computer-less for two months, then I got my computer back :P