I'm looking for a war game that's similar to Crusade in Europe:
I think it has the following qualities:
1. strategic rather than tactical level, involving divisions, regiments, etc.;
2. historical (actual names of military units with number of personnel, tanks, etc.);
3. runs in real-time (the player pauses the timer to give orders) with fog of war;
4. not a lot of micro-management: the orders are attack, defend, transport, etc., with supplies sent daily from depots; and
5. air units attack and then return to base.
The game offers what-if scenarios (like strengthened and air-dropped units in the Battle of the Bulge), and there are other games in the series (like Conflict in Vietnam, which has a what-if scenario for Dien Bien Phu, and Decision in the Desert, on the WW2 North African campaign).
There are links to the games and manuals, but I haven't tried them: