Sign in to follow this  
Sno

Crimson Dragon

Hey, so Crimson Dragon has a new trailer out. (The very overt and direct spiritual successor to Panzer Dragoon.)

[media=]

[/media]

So that is a thing that looks awesome.

I swear to god, if i have to, i will buy a Kinect to play this. It doesn't seem like it needs it at all, so i'll be filled with impotent gamer rage for having to go that road, but I'll do it. I mean, I'm hoping it just has a gamepad option like Child of Eden did, though there's been no indication that will be the case.

Interestingly, this also seems to be an XBLA game. It's probably going to be one of those new giant-sized XBLA games, with the increased gamerscore cap and twenty dollar price tag.

I adore the Panzer Dragoon games. ADORE them. This looks quite nice, but a Kinect is still a hundred pounds (making this game more expensive than Saga) and I've no idea if it will work in my room.

Hope this one works like Gunstringer where I can play it sitting down. I'm done with adjusting furniture to play games.

rev-up-for-sonic-all-stars-racing-transformed--20120430064347497_640w.jpg

Shelcoof in the background of the new sonic racing thing.

Edit: oh apparently there's a ton of PD stuff in it, including a whole level (not the one in the screenshot).