Sign in to follow this  
OssK

Games magazines !

Hey you, yeah you !

You heard of the Gaité Lyrique ?

If not, who cares, it's a new digitallee-new mediaee video gamee phat huge museum-concerthall-conferenceroom and a lot of stuff are going to happen in there.

I'm involved in two of them : the library and the video game center.

For the first one, I'm wondering if you have some sweet ideas for video games related publications : books and magazines.

For both, I'm looking for everything : from must haves to strange and super awesome unknown ones, and we're not going to download them, we'll buy books and subscribe to magazines so if you ever want to plug your own of friend's things and publications and even podcasts…*hell, I'm interested !

On the video game ones, I'm not really paid for it but I have to select a range of video games on multiple platforms according to a theme every two weeks or so. Would you…*ALL OF YOU mind if I started a discussion on there ? Would you be interested to participate in the selection of games that would be displayed ?

I'm working 3 jobs right now and that'll be the 4th, I could do it on my own and would still not get paid the same, no question about it but keeping an eye on the indie scene is having a billion eyes on people that don't do central-markting so having a bunch of you participate in there would be supa sweet cause I met a bunch of you and there are some really awesome peoples here.

Why would you do it ? Because you care about the indie scene being in the museum ? Because your name would be on the commentary of the game I'll write for the occasion ? Or hey…*Why not ? :P

So yeah, sorry I kind of went away there for a bit but…*Books and magazines : which ones do you read, which ones are intelligent and original ?

PS: if you disapprove of me easing my job on the forums, it'd completely get it and go die in hell no questions asked.

PPS: Also, don't think I did that on a billion forums, this one's the only one where I feel confident enough to post that.

Cheers the thumbs !

Thanks a lot, if there's anymore that you know of, I'd be glad to subscribe / buy them :)