Sign in to follow this  
Joflar

Bloody Good Thumb

header_292x136.jpg?t=1288373899

http://store.steampowered.com/app/2450/

A) Kill dudes but only the ones who will get you points

B) Use weapons that are in vogue to get extra points

C) Fulfill your needs! Eat, Sleep, and Poop but don't get murdered while doing these actions

The fun comes from the uncertainty. You don't know who's stalking you and your victim won't know you're the one looking for them until you actually attack. As you play your needs bar will decrease and you'll need to refill them at props that are lying around the set. When you do though, you're incredibly vulnerable.

I've got it on Steam but its also an XBLA title. Who wants to play?!

Edited by Joflar

I loved The Ship, so I picked this up.

I played it for, I believe, under an hour, because it was full of idiots killing people for no reason, killing people they didn't like, getting revenge when the game mode was anything but, and various random bullshit.

When I played The Ship, it was near the end of it's life, and the people still playing were very professional, and played the game properly.

So I'd be all up for this with just you Joflar, but a Thumbs gathering would be astounding good fun.

(And I mean really, it's 5 bucks (4.50 until tomorrow), so grab it!)

For some weird reason quite a few of the official servers are running the FFA deathmatch mode. A good server is really luck of the draw but I've managed to play a few good games with random people.