Sign in to follow this  
Lu 

Myst Online: Uru IT HAS RETURNED

Being the Myst fan that I am, I couldn't help but get really excited about Uru being back! For the awesome price of free, you can download the client and start playing.

Click the link.

Anyone else itching to join me in the wonderful, puzzle solving ages!? Are there even puzzles you need multiple people for to solve?! I don't know, but I'm keen to find out!

I'm a big fat Myst lover, but for some reason the online stuff never got me excited. I'll definitely give it a go now, though, unless there are more stupid puzzles like the one where you have to stand still for six hours or whatever it was.

Anyway, what are the plans for this thing now? Are they continuing with Myst stuff, or is this one of those things where its so dead they're giving it away?

You know, I'm not exactly sure. I do know that they open sourced the code and tools... I think the idea is that it'll be supported by a small community, whom will also produce content for the game, or something?

At the moment, I'm just hoping for more Myst.

Myst is up there as one of my favorite adventure series so I will definitely give this a go. Never played the original online version but I have played the first URU very briefly.